CNP Europe Life DAC complaints procedure
How can you make a complaint?
You can contact us to file your complaint in any of the following ways:
- phone our Customer Administration Team on +353 1 231 5080
- write to us at CNP Europe Life DAC, Customer Administration Team, Three Park Place, Hatch Street Upper, Dublin 2, DO2 FX65, Ireland.
- e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call to CNP Europe Life DAC, Three Park Place, Hatch Street Upper, Dublin 2, DO2 FX65, Ireland.
If you find that your complaint has not been resolved by the company, you can contact the competent Italian authority
- IVASS (Servizio Tutela degli Utenti) at the address Via del Quirinale n. 21, Roma (RM) – 00187, Italy, phone on +39.06.421331 or download the following complaint fax module (in Italian) at http://www.ivass.it/ivass_cms/docs/F2180/Allegato2_Guida%20ai%20reclami.pdf
It’s possible to make a complaint to IVASS through the European website FIN-NET at the following address http://ec.europa.eu/finance/fin-net/index_en.htm
If you wish to report any complaints to the Irish authorities please contact the Financial Services Ombudsman's at:
- The Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau
- Address: Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2, D02 VH29, Ireland
- Telephone: +353 1 662 0899
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.fspo.ie
CNP Europe Life DAC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.